Mind reSTORE™ Mental Acuity Program
Mind reSTORE™ is a mental acuity program that is designed with individuals who have normal cognitive function and a family history of dementia and individuals with mild to moderate cognitive decline in mind. The 28-day program addresses the physiology of memory recall, eating for optimal neuronal health, and sleep patterns and other lifestyle factors that preserve and enhance memory. Mind reSTORE™ was designed to help individuals learn and adopt the habits necessary to preserve overall memory and enhance focus and short-term and long-term retention.
Mind reSTORE™ is a mental acuity program that is designed to help individuals with normal cognitive function with or without a family history of dementia prevent or delay cognitive decline and to help individuals with mild to moderate cognitive decline prevent or delay further decline.
The Mind reSTORE™ Mental Acuity Program provides specific instruction on how to adopt habits that promote neurotransmitter (chemicals in the brain that send messages throughout the brain and body) balance for optimal mood and brain health, as well as habits that reduce inflammation and oxidative stress such as is associated with cognitive decline and specifically Alzheimer’s disease. Throughout this program, we will uncover and address your individual risk factors for cognitive decline and make strides to replace old, counterproductive habits with beneficial, new ones. We will identify genetic predispositions and markers of physical health that contribute to mental decline and begin to address those as well. With the support and guidance of your medical team, we are sure that your experience will be a positive one.
If you have questions about the Mind reSTORE™ Mental Acuity Program, contact us via our contact form or send us an email at email@example.com.
If you’d like to receive an email when we open registration for the next Mind reSTORE™ Mental Acuity Group Program, enter your email address below.
Mind reSTORE™ Mental Acuity Program Features
- Initial consultation appointment with doctor
- Ensure that this program is safe for you, perform physical examination, provide you with instructions, and answer any questions you may have
- Optional: Lab work to determine genetic susceptibility and risk of cognitive decline
- High-quality, professional-grade supplements
- Supplements that support memory, attention, processing, and overall cognitive function
- The complete reSTORE™ guide to mental acuity
- Specific instruction on adopting a diet that promotes neurotransmitter balance for optimal brain health
- Detailed education and actionable guidelines on harnessing the physiology of memory recall
- Sample nutrient-dense, antioxidant-rich recipes that promote wellbeing, cognitive function, and mental health
- Resources where you can find additional recipes
- Activities and habits that help support short- and long-term memory
- Four check-in emails from your doctor during your 30-day program
- The Mind reSTORE™ Mental Acuity Program also includes these bonuses:
- Pre-program grocery shopping guidelines and checklist to prepare you for your program
- Access to bonus activity instructions to augment what is already taking place in your brain and body and further enhance your cognition
- Lifetime access to a supportive community of individuals to encourage and help you
- Weekly, in-person, group meetings to build community and help support you during your program
Mind reSTORE™ Mental Acuity Program FAQs
If you would like to receive an email alert when we open registration for the next Mind reSTORE™ Mental Acuity Program, enter your email address in the bar above and click send.
You can expect to spend 45 minutes at your Mind reSTORE™ initial consultation appointment.
As a reFOCUS™ member, when you are ready to use your discount to enroll in one of our programs, you will need to ensure that you are logged in to the site. You can log in by clicking here and entering your information. Once you are logged in, proceed to the online scheduler and select the program you want to join. The program price will automatically be converted to your membership rate after you log in, select your initial consultation appointment date and time, and proceed to checkout.
If you are an Annual reFOCUS™ Member and would like to redeem your free program, call us at 913.353.6775, contact us via our contact form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your intention (that you are an annual member and the program in which you would like to enroll) and we will send you a one-time use, personalized coupon code for the program of your choice.
For patients living in the state of Kansas, the new patient appointment will be conducted at our Kansas City (Overland Park) location. Patients have the option of having follow-up appointments either in-person or via our telemedicine platform.
In preparation for your telemedicine appointment, you should access the Telemed Portal at least ten minutes before your appointment time by visiting the link you received via email. Clicking this link will take you to the Focus Integrative Healthcare virtual waiting room, at which time you will be prompted to enter your name so that your doctor knows that you have checked into the waiting room. At your appointment time, your doctor will invite you to your secure video-conference appointment.
The Telemed Portal supports Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox web browsers on desktop. Unfortunately, the Telemed platform does not currently support the latest version of Android mobile devices. For this reason, we do not recommend using Android devices at this time.
If you experience technical difficulties when trying to connect for your appointment, you should call the office as soon as possible at 913.353.6775. Once connected, we will try to assist you in connecting to the telemedicine platform. If you are unable to connect or if you call after your appointment start time, we will proceed with your appointment via telephone.
At Focus Integrative Healthcare™, we are committed to providing each of our patients with exceptional care. If you cancel without giving enough notice, you are preventing another patient from being seen during your scheduled appointment time. In order to ensure that we make the best use of our time and are able to provide the best care to our patients, we require 24 hours notice received during our normal business hours for canceled or rescheduled appointments. If you fail to notify us of a missed appointment 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time, you will be charged a $50 late cancellation fee. If you reschedule your appointment without giving 24 hours advance notice, you will be required to pay the $50 fee before your appointment can be rescheduled.