Body reFRESH™ Cleansing Program
Body reFRESH™ is a 28-day cleansing system that takes into account all of the channels through which the body eliminates cellular waste and potentially toxic substances. This cleanse takes into account the blood, the gastrointestinal tract, the liver, the urinary/excretory system, the lymphatic system, the integumentary system, and the respiratory system.
The Body reFRESH™ Cleansing Program provides specific instruction on how to maximize elimination and cleansing by working with your body. This cleanse provides the body with the nutrients it needs to safely enhance and support the body’s natural detoxification pathways. The Body reFRESH™ Cleansing Program features sample recipes that help reduce inflammation within the body, promote wellbeing, and maximize health benefits. It also features detailed education and actionable guidelines on how to clean up your environment and limit re-exposure to toxic chemicals. When you join this program, you also get access to bonus therapy instructions that synergize what is already taking place in your body and further optimize your health. With the support and guidance of your medical team, we believe that your cleansing experience will be a successful one.
Body reFRESH™ is a complete cleansing system that takes into account all of the channels whereby the body frees itself from toxic substances.
While many people benefit from moderate-intensity cleansing two to three times per year, there are some people who should NOT undergo moderate to heavy cleansing. This includes pregnant and lactating women, as cleansing tends to release substances stored in the body that may be harmful to unborn and breast-fed children. Additionally, the Body reFRESH™ Cleansing Program is not for individuals who are on blood-thinning medication such as Coumadin (warfarin) or individuals with bile duct obstructions. If you still aren’t sure if the Body reFRESH™ Cleansing Program is right for you, use our contact form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to receive an email alert when we open registration for the next Body reFRESH™ Cleansing Program, enter your email address below.
Body reFRESH™ Cleansing Program Features
- Pre-cleanse consultation with doctor
- Ensure that this program is safe for you, perform physical examination, provide you with instructions, and answer any questions you may have
- Optional: Lab work specific to your current state of health
- High-quality, professional-grade, cleansing supplements
- Supplements that enhance the cleansing process by supporting the body’s natural ability to clear potentially harmful chemicals
- The complete reFRESH™ guide to successful cleansing
- Specific instruction on maximizing elimination and cleansing by working with your integumentary, lymphatic, digestive, and respiratory systems to help you look and feel your very best
- Sample healthy and delicious recipes to help increase energy, promote wellbeing, and help you feel great during your cleanse
- Detailed education and actionable guidelines to help you clean up your environment and limit re-exposure to toxic chemicals
- Four check-in emails from your doctor during your 28-day cleanse
- The Body reFRESH™ Cleansing program also includes these bonuses:
- Pre-cleanse grocery shopping guidelines and checklist to prepare you for your cleanse
- Access to bonus therapy instructions to synergize what is already taking place in your body and further optimize your health
- Lifetime access to a supportive community of individuals to encourage and help you along your cleansing journey
- Weekly, in-person, group meetings to build community and help support you during your cleanse
Body reFRESH™ Cleansing Program FAQs
If you would like to receive an email alert when we open registration for the next Body reFRESH™ Cleansing Program, enter your email address in the bar above and click send.
You can expect to spend 45 minutes at your Body reFRESH™ initial consultation appointment.
As a reFOCUS™ member, when you are ready to use your discount to enroll in one of our programs, you will need to ensure that you are logged in to the site. You can log in by clicking here and entering your information. Once you are logged in, proceed to the online scheduler and select the program you want to join. The program price will automatically be converted to your membership rate after you log in, select your initial consultation appointment date and time, and proceed to checkout.
If you are an Annual reFOCUS™ Member and would like to redeem your free program, call us at 913.353.6775, contact us via our contact form, or email us at email@example.com stating your intention (that you are an annual member and the program in which you would like to enroll) and we will send you a one-time use, personalized coupon code for the program of your choice.
For patients living in the state of Kansas, the new patient appointment will be conducted at our Kansas City (Overland Park) location. Patients have the option of having follow-up appointments either in-person or via our telemedicine platform.
In preparation for your telemedicine appointment, you should access the Telemed Portal at least ten minutes before your appointment time by visiting the link you received via email. Clicking this link will take you to the Focus Integrative Healthcare virtual waiting room, at which time you will be prompted to enter your name so that your doctor knows that you have checked into the waiting room. At your appointment time, your doctor will invite you to your secure video-conference appointment.
The Telemed Portal supports Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox web browsers on desktop. Unfortunately, the Telemed platform does not currently support the latest version of Android mobile devices. For this reason, we do not recommend using Android devices at this time.
If you experience technical difficulties when trying to connect for your appointment, you should call the office as soon as possible at 913.353.6775. Once connected, we will try to assist you in connecting to the telemedicine platform. If you are unable to connect or if you call after your appointment start time, we will proceed with your appointment via telephone.
At Focus Integrative Healthcare™, we are committed to providing each of our patients with exceptional care. If you cancel without giving enough notice, you are preventing another patient from being seen during your scheduled appointment time. In order to ensure that we make the best use of our time and are able to provide the best care to our patients, we require 24 hours notice received during our normal business hours for canceled or rescheduled appointments. If you fail to notify us of a missed appointment 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time, you will be charged a $50 late cancellation fee. If you reschedule your appointment without giving 24 hours advance notice, you will be required to pay the $50 fee before your appointment can be rescheduled.