At Focus Integrative Healthcare™, we offer both per-visit payment for appointments and a membership program which makes long-term care more financially accessible.
The reFOCUS™ Membership Program, the signature membership program of Focus Integrative Healthcare™, is perfect for patients who want to establish a healing relationship with our clinic. It makes care more affordable by giving patients the opportunity to spread out the cost of holistic medical care and receive exclusive membership rates for healthcare services.
Patients may apply for the reFOCUS™ Membership Program at any time; however, those who join prior to their first appointment receive an additional 31% discount on their new patient appointment. If you are not yet an established patient and are interested in joining our membership program, we request that you schedule a complimentary initial phone consultation prior to selecting and signing up for a membership program.
Members are able to:
- secure follow-up appointments with their doctor at membership rates;
- enjoy exclusive membership rates on group classes and programs, as well as on professional-grade supplements;
- benefit from monthly to weekly correspondence with the medical team at Focus Integrative Healthcare™;
- get complimentary, unlimited access to Focus Integrative Healthcare™ community events such as cooking classes, health talks, seminars, and day trips;
- and have the option of securing membership rates for individuals in their immediate family at a discounted rate.
In addition to the classic one-time payment option, the benefits of the Annual reFOCUS™ Membership Program are now available through quarterly and biannual installments. Members must be current on their payments in order to schedule appointments. Click the Annual reFOCUS™ Membership Program sign up button above to select your payment option and register for the Annual reFOCUS™ Membership Program via either the classic one-time payment option, the quarterly installment option, or the biannual installment option. An additional 5% fee will be applied if either of the incremental options is selected.
Individuals seeking telemedicine services as clients (those who do not reside in the state of Kansas and/or are unable to come to the Kansas City area) are permitted to join the reFOCUS™ Membership Program as well. Although they may not benefit from all discounted and complimentary in-person group classes and community events, they receive all other benefits as reFOCUS™ members.
If you are interested in joining the reFOCUS™ Membership Program, you may do so by clicking one of the buttons above and selecting a membership plan.